1. We signed a new lease today and I need to pack up everything in my house over the next week.
2. We finally got a contract on our house back in TN and pending the inspection can finally sell the thing. (yeah)
3. My computer went shrmpohoe and I spent many hours researching new ones (I'm typing on it now)
4. I'm still trying to keep up with posting a new blog every day
5. I've completed three days in a row of FastDraft with at least 5k words each day
6. Beta reading has picked back up again after a short break so I have lots of reading to do
|The never ending to do list|
It's a lot, but so far nothing has fallen off the deep end of a cliff. As much as I talk about craving a little peace and quiet, the truth is I work better under pressure.
I've always been that way. Some of my best term papers were written at 2am the night before they were do. At work, I always performed the best when tasked with a hot project complete with a tight turn around time.
Something about the tiny time frame kicks my brain into overdrive. I wish I knew how to harness that power when I'm not stacked against the clock. Until then, I'll just continue to overload my plate and keep moving.
Truth be told, I'm not sure if I could handle a slow day. :)